Nuffnang

Friday, March 4, 2011

Flashbacks won't leave me alone

Suddenly I thought back about the past, & realised I miss 'him'. Why so sudden? Its been months since we last talked! This feeling is so weird.

He used to send me to school almost everyday without fail, even though he's sick. Wake me up early & bring me for breakfast. Send me to petrol kiosk to buy my fav 'lion' mineral water & candies. Buy soccer figurines for me and we'll each open one and laugh at how funny our figurines looked like. Send me food deliveries whenever I'm alone at home, hungry, but lazy to go out & buy. Give me whatever unreasonable things I wanted. Send me wherever I wanted to go to. Taught me games I didn't know how to play. Supported me in many things. Chatted & entertained me whenever I'm feeling lonely or bored and made me end up laughing non stop. & whenever I need help, he's the first one that comes into my mind.

Why so sudden all the flashbacks came back to me? :'(

Time flies, many things changed during these few months. You're no longer the guy i used to know, and im no longer the girl i used to be. I know that things can never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment