Nuffnang

Monday, July 26, 2010

Put me down

I had some sorts of family problems last night. Had a tiff with momma, was quite pissed off actually. Just nice cousin texted me, & I poured out all my feelings to her. Anyway this matter was sort of related to her, she cheered me up, made me smile, made me feel so much better. Still, family kinship will never break apart no matter what happens. Adult matters shouldn't even be something I should bother myself with, I'm only making myself more & more stressed. I'm glad she's there for me when I needed someone to talk to, certain things cannot simply be told to best friends. I still feel that family issues is best confided in family members. Even though we share different surnames, but still we're the closest among all other cousins. ♥
Thanks cuz, <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment